Specialist Language Courses (SLC) is the UK’s leading publisher of digital Medical English courses, working with international medical universities, UK NHS Trusts, private healthcare groups, pharmaceutical companies and medical professionals. They have published market-leading courses for doctors, nurses, pharmacists, medical students and those wanting to take the international OET and IELTS tests among others. The courses are a powerful resource for Medical English teachers, and are hosted on an award-winning online platform, so they can be customised, updated and studied wherever anyone has a connection. SLC’s lead Medical English writer is Virginia Allum.
EALTHY members receive 10% discount!
We offer ground-breaking online Medical English courses for doctors, nurses and carers, enabling them to deliver safe and effective patient care. We prepare doctors and nurses to pass the IELTS Test and create bespoke Medical English courses for organisations and individuals.
- Work with healthcare recruitment companies across Europe
- Work with NHS Trusts, private hospitals and care home groups in the UK
- Write industry-leading Medical English text books
- Regular speakers at international Medical English conferences
- Online courses are CPD-accredited
Are you interested in using an SLC medical English course at your university or training college?
Fill in the contact form below.